Practise Area Overview
- representation before public administration and private and independent agencies
- representation before provincial administrative courts and to the Supreme Administrative Court
- legal assistance in the scope of building procedure, environment, planning permission etc.
- criminal defense process
- issues surrounding an arrest, a criminal investigation, criminal charges, sentencing
- criminal appeals process
- post-conviction relief etc.
- issues concerning: trusts, wills, settlements
- preparation of contracts (also innominate contracts), commercial disputes
- representation in litigation arising in connection with all above
- employment contracts
- wrongful termination issues, unfavorable working conditions
- contract provisions of noncompete and confidentiality agreements (trade secret matters)
- representation of employers and employees in litigation
- child custody
We are available to help answer your questions.